PLEASE COME! THURSDAY, MAY 23RD, 7 PM
I’m excited to invite my local friends to a workshop at Past Basket on Thursday, May 23rd, 7 pm. Owner Linda McFadden and I are teaming up to tackle the topic of color.
Color on walls is like a teenager in your house. Unpredictable. Difficult to understand. Changeable by the hour depending on things outside of your control.
I draw a lot of parallels to my experience parenting teens to my struggles with paint. Both so hard! And yes, it has gotten harder. Paint color, like everything else, has been disrupted and democratized by the Internet. Thanks to Pinterest and Instagram, one can make a case for any color in any room.
Just as we educate ourselves on how to parent a teen, we can also learn how to tame the process of selecting paint.
Whether you are a DIYer or you get help from a designer, this hour-long workshop will help you:
● Identify your own paint personality
● Identify your home’s palette using A/B testing
● Learn the one necessary step you should take before making a paint selection
● Be inspired by paint color trends as they relate to beautiful textiles
● Laugh at the most common pitfalls in painting
Click below to RSVP. (FYI, you will be prompted to share an email address. This is so Past Basket can send you a reminder a few days before.)
Photo by Karolina Badzmierowska via Unsplash.